Saturday, December 09, 2006

Where's the Writagra When You Need It?

Hi! Thanks for stopping by. I'm so happy to see you! But, um...I've got nuttin' today. Well, ok, that isn't entirely true. I have bunches of scribbled notes on the paper scattered around my desk, notes about possible future blog post ideas. And they're all things I really do want to talk about sometime. But as I look through them right now my reaction is Nope. No. Naw, not that one. Unh uh, I don't feel like writing about that one right now either. What we have here is is a failure to perform by the part of my brain that normally produces this BlogWritingStuff. I'm told it's nothing to worry about - that it happens to everyone now and then and I shouldn't make a big deal of it. I should just relax, try not to worry, give myself some time, and try again later. But for now I think I'll just leave you with a wee nag reminder and a photo and then roll over and go to sleep. Just give me a little shove if I snore. Heh. Reminder: You have just slightly less than 24 hours from the time I'm posting this to vote for your favorite entry in the "Hot HubbaBubba" or "Not Tonight, I Have a Headache" story contests. You can read the stories and the rules for how to vote HERE. Voting closes at 11:59 US EST today and I'll announce the winners on Monday. Here's today's Daily Art Thang: "Climb" (clickable if you want to see it larger in a new window) And what the heck - just because it's been quite a while since I posted one, here's the results of a quiz I took recently:
What Kind of Reader Are You?
Your Result: Dedicated Reader

You are always trying to find the time to get back to your book. You are convinced that the world would be a much better place if only everyone read more.

Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm
Literate Good Citizen
Book Snob
Fad Reader
Non-Reader
What Kind of Reader Are You? Create Your Own Quiz
They're right. I DO think the world would be a better place if people read more. :-)