Sunday, December 10, 2006

The Good, the Good, the Annoying, and the Interesting

The Good: Voting has now ended for the story contests. I would normally stick a link in that previous sentence, but I just flat don't feel like messing with it. If you don't know what I mean, look at yesterday's post. Or the day before. Or the day before that. Thank you to everyone who took the time to vote and tomorrow I'll post the winnahs! The Good: Check out what I got in the mail yesterday from Janet: How cool is that! It's hanging on my inspiration board now. Thank you, Janet! It's beautiful! :-) The Annoying: Bloglines. Bloglines was really annoying yesterday. They kept having some sort of cyber-hiccups or something so that every time I turned around they were telling me that some blogs I like to read had 25 new posts each. 25 each, y'all! At one point they were trying to tell me that there were something like 600+ new entries posted on blogs I subscribe to. I thought for a brief moment that that some of you really DID find a source for Writagra and were totally hogging it! But it was all an illusion. The ones that would show massive new content really had nothing new, while the ones that had new stuff posted sometimes didn't show it at all. And here I started using Bloglines to make life easier. Yeah. The Interesting: Today's DAT is some willow leaves that fell from our curly willow tree and landed in this interesting pattern. Well, I thought it was interesting anyway. I hope you do too. It almost looks to me like it should mean something. "Willow Leaves" (clickable if you want to see it larger in a new window)