Monday, October 30, 2006

October Bliss List

It's Bliss List time again! Here are some things that have been making me feel Blissful in October:
  • The colors of autumn leaves
  • New shoes that fit like comfy old friends from the first time I tried them on
  • Getting to see my niece and nephew on their Homecoming weekend
  • Flannel sheets (cozy!)
  • My new camera! (I know I went on and on about it last month, but I have to say it again. I'm having so much fun with it!)
  • Celebrating the anniversary of my husband's grand entrance on Planet Earth (aka Johnny's birthday!)
  • Lazy Daisy cake - first time I've made it in ages. Yum! (I was inspired by a post on my friend Morven's blog)
  • "The Thirteenth Tale" - fabulous book!!
  • Hot soup on cool nights (Yum again!)
"October Bliss" (clickable if you want to see it larger in a new window) What's making you feel blissful this month?