Saturday, September 30, 2006

September Bliss List

It's Bliss List time again! Here are some things that have been making me feel Blissful in September:
  • My new camera!
  • That my friend Morven finally started a blog
  • "Water for Elephants" - one of the best books I've read this year
  • My new camera!!
  • Cooler, breezy days with bright blue skies, and nights cool enough to need a light jacket (I love autumn!)
  • The gorgeous colors of the leaves as they start to change colors (I really love autumn!)
  • My new camera!!!
  • Seeing some potentially interesting new programs show up on TV...
  • and finally getting to see some new episodes of some old favorite shows.
  • And did I mention my new camera? Just checking.
"September Bliss" (clickable if you want to see it larger in a new window) What's making you feel blissful this month?