Saturday, September 09, 2006

Air and Water

Even though I usually save the silly quizzes for Sunday, I've got nothin' today, so a quiz it is. (Hey, that rhymes!)
Your Element Is Air
You dislike conflict, and you've been able to rise above the angst of the world. And when things don't go your way, you know they'll blow over quickly. Easygoing, you tend to find joy from the simple things in life. You roll with the punches, and as a result, your life is light and cheerful. You find it easy to adapt to most situations, and you're an open person. With you, what you see is what you get... and people love that!
I'm not sure I entirely agree with the description, but parts of it are right and I find it interesting because astrologically speaking my rising sign is Aquarius (an air sign) and I also have several planets in Aquarius. I have a lot of water in my chart too and really expected my test result to say my element was water. I'd love to read that description if anyone decides to take the quiz and post it. Speaking of water (I loooooves me some smooth segues! HA!), yesterday Amy (The Calico Cat) sent me a fabulous photo she took in Australia and asked if I could make it more abstract using Photoshop Elements. She said I could use the results as a Daily Art Thang if I wanted, so that's what I'm doing. Here's the original photo: "London Bridge" by Amy P And here are a couple of the things I did with it, one Amy requested: "London Bridge Abstracted" and one I did for myself, just for fun: "Moon Bridge" Maybe I'll have more to say tomorrow. Hope you all have a great weekend!