Sunday, August 13, 2006

Was There Ever Any Doubt?

I try not to inflict Ye Olde Dreaded Quizze Thanges on y'all very often, but this is one of those times when Real Life is leaving me pressed for time, so I'm tossing you a quiz and a photo and calling it good. I really don't have time to even do a meme which is at least a bit of a step up from a quiz. But by tomorrow I should have time to tell you about the quilt show I went to yesterday! Yeah, you heard me right - possible quilt content in tomorrow's post. Yeah, baby! (Ok, not MY quilts, but still.) Until then, have you ever wondered what sort of mythological creature you are? Oh, come on, sure you have! I know I've spent many precious, um...seconds on that thought. Heh. Well, now I'm wondering no more because I took the carefully crafted test I've linked to below. Whew! What a relief to finally know the truth!
You Are a Mermaid
You are a total daydreamer, and people tend to think you're flakier than you actually are. While your head is often in the clouds, you'll always come back to earth to help someone in need. Beyond being a caring person, you are also very intelligent and rational. You understand the connections of the universe better than almost anyone else.
Today's DAT: "Look Through the Lines"