Sunday, August 20, 2006

August Bliss List

It's Bliss List time again! Here are some things that have been making me feel Blissful in August:
  • Pretty nail polish for when my toes are peeking out of sandals and colorful bands to hold my hair off my neck when the days are hot and muggy.
  • Going to a quilt show with a good friend and getting to see wonderful, creative work by artists I admire.
  • Finding a hand-made bookmark that makes me smile whenever I use it.
  • Making homemade Greek Spaghetti with fresh tomatoes and basil from the garden, along with garlic, olives, and feta cheese. Yum!
  • Old friends. Er, maybe I should make that long-term friends. Ahem.
  • Limited edition Kisses in flavors like cherry cordial and coconut cream. (Although they'd make me feel even more blissful if they were dark chocolate instead of milk chocolate!)
  • The scent of August lily hostas in bloom.
  • Sipping a B-52 right from the bottle while my feet are propped up on the deck railing.
  • Hot tubbin' with my honey.
"August Bliss" (clickable if you want to see it larger in a new window) What's making you feel blissful this month?