Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Self-Portrait Challenge: Pop Art, Week 4

It's time for the final week of June's Self-Portrait Challenge: Pop Art. For this one, I was trying to transform the original photo into a fairly abstract look and come up with something reminiscent of a psychedelic poster. A poster? Hhhmmm, not sure about that. But it's pretty darn psychedelic! "Psychedelic Heat Wave" (clickable if you want to see it larger in a new window) I've really enjoyed doing the pop art self-portraits this month - enough so that I may throw new ones in as a Daily Art Thang now and then just for fun! I think the SPC theme for July has the potential to be fun and interesting too, although I haven't decided yet quite where I'm going with it. Oh well, it'll be this time next week before the first of those is due, so I'll think about it tomorrow, at Tara. Fiddle-dee-dee!