Sunday, June 11, 2006

Hey, Baby, What's Your Dosha?

I wanted to keep my Blogging 4 Books entry separate from the other stuff, so here's a whole different entry for my Sunday quiz and the Daily Art Thang. A Twofer Sunday! Yeah, baby! I don't remember where I ran across the link to this quiz, but I thought it was interesting because I know nothing about Doshas. I didn't even know the word. I had to look it up. And if anyone had told me I'd end up with test results that had something to do with the fire element, I'd have thought they were crazy. (Remember the "Z" entry on yesterday's meme? According to Western astrology, I'm all about water and air.) And yet, when I read the results, I nodded my head and thought yep, yep, yep, that too. If you decide to take the quiz too, tell me what you got, ok?
Your Dosha is Pitta
You have a quick mind, a gift for persuasion, and a sharp sense of humor. You have both the drive and people skills to be a very successful leader. Argumentative and a bit stubborn, you have been known to be a little too set in your ways. But while you may be biased toward your own point of view, you are always honest, fair, and ethical. With friends: You are outgoing and open to anyone who might want to talk to you In love: You are picky but passionate To achieve more balance: Be less judgmental of those around you, and take cool walks in the moonlight.
The quiz also inspired today's D.A.T., a slightly "messed with" photo of a fire. "Firepit" Hope you've all been having a great weekend!