Sunday, May 28, 2006

Why Am I thinking of Roseanne Rosanna Danna?

Ok, so...you know how Saturday was supposed to be a "hanging out with Jose on the deck" sort of day? Yeah, um...not so much! Through no fault of our own, J and I (that would be Johnny and I, not Jose and I) ended up spending a lot of time fixing things, one of which things still isn't exactly fixed and we're going to have to spend at least part of today messing with it too, and we are stressed and saying Bad Words. SO, not a lot of time to blog at the moment. I'll try to tell you more tomorrow, at which point it will hopefully be ALL BETTER and will just be an amusing anecdote to share. Gaaah! (I know, I know...hard to stand the suspense, yes?) So, in fellowship with those of you who are spending your holiday weekend doing Fun Things, like seeing "X-Men 3", I'll post this silly bit of fluff:
You Are Jean Grey
Although your fate is often unknown, you always seem to survive (even after death). Your mind is your greatest weapon, literally! Powers: telepathy and telekinesis, the ability to project thoughts into the mind of others, communication with animals
Did you hear that, Universe? Jean Grey!! If things don't get a bit more fun and relaxing for J and me for the rest of this so-called holiday weekend, I may have to go all Dark Phoenix on you. I'm just sayin'... Today's Daily Art Thang is another messed-with version of the beautimous rhubarb plant: "Rhubarb and Chickenwire - Revisited" Back to Real Life now. And all will be well, And all will be well, And all manner of things will be well.