Sunday, May 14, 2006

Sunday Quickie Post

If it's Sunday, it must be Quiz Time! What fascinating insight can we discover today?
You Have A Type A- Personality
You are one of the most balanced people around Motivated and focused, you are good at getting what you want You rule at success, but success doesn't rule you. When it's playtime, you really know how to kick back Whether it's hanging out with friends or doing something you love! You live life to the fullest - incorporating the best of both worlds
Besides today being Mother's Day, tomorrow would have been the birthday of J's favorite aunt - the one he used to call his second mom. He's missing his aunt and his mom today and I'm missing my mom. Today's Daily Art Thang is something of a card to my mom who loved all flowers, and to J's mom who loved them too, and to Jean, who loved irises in particular. Mom, I wish you were still here so I could tell you Happy Mother's Day in person. And Jean, I wish I could tell you Happy Birthday. "Memories"