Saturday, April 15, 2006

It's a Weekend Thing

When I post silly quizzes, I usually tend to save them for Sunday, but I didn't sleep well last night (thunderstorms rolling through all night!) and this morning I'm tired, draggy, and out of sorts. So I'm going to be lazy and selfish and post a stupid quiz and maybe tomorrow I can manage a real post.
You Are 50% Selfish
You are quite balanced. You are able to compromise when it's in the best interests of those involved, but you're no pushover. If something is important to you, you'll get it!
Here's a photo I took of the branch of a Serviceberry Tree (also called Shadbush). My mother-in-law used to call it a "SAHR-vice Tree" (that's my attempt at spelling it the way she'd pronounce it) and I always have to look it up to remember the real name, because in my mind it's a SAHRvice tree. The blossoms have a fragrance that's delicate and beautiful. "Serviceberry Blossoms" And here's the same photo, altered to look a bit like a chalk drawing: "Serviceberry Blossoms - Altered"