Sunday, March 26, 2006

Stupid Quiz Sunday

It's Sunday and in a few minutes I'll be leaving for Lexington to pick up my friend Morven at the airport. Yay!! Over the past couple of days she's been making her way from New Zealand, to Los Angeles, to Atlanta, and now she's on here way here to stay until Wednesday. Yay again!! I'll probably have stories to tell and photos to share at the end of the week, but don't be surprised if I'm a little quiet between now and then and slow to respond to comments or emails. I have some blog-posts pretty much ready to go for the next few days, with only a little last-minute tweaking necessary, so you'll still find something here at RSR if you check in but I just won't be spending much time on the 'puter. Today though, I'm falling back on that old Sunday favorite, a Stupid Quiz. This one is "How Happy Are You?" Well of course I don't really need a quiz to tell me that, but whatthehell. I was sorely tempted to check every single box to see if the results would say I was psychotically out of touch with reality, but in the end I answered the questions honestly. Pppfffttt!
You Are 80% Happy
You are a very happy person. Generally, you feel content and that all is right with the world. Occasionally, you have a down day - but you have the ability to pick yourself right back up.
Today's Daily Art Thang photo is a glimpse of the sunset we had here this past Monday. "Solstice Equinox Sunset" (d'oh!) (Click it if you want to see a larger version in a new window) Later, y'all!