Saturday, February 25, 2006

Prongalicious Pictures

Ok, several people have said that they wanted to hear more about "Rent", so I'm going to indulge myself in a nice long BLATHER about it in a bit later today, but I'll do it in a separate post, so those who don't want to read it can look at the pretty pictures and then slip out the back and hope for more interesting things tomorrow. Please note that I don't PROMISE more interesting things tomorrow, but I encourage the hope. Hope is a Good Thing. I find it somehow ironic that in yesterday's post I mentioned turning people into virtual zombies. I watched "Shaun of the Dead" last night. And I liked it. HA! Anyway, on to the pretty pictures. Here is yet one more photo of the rusty prong thingy. It was taken the same day as the one I showed yesterday, but at a different angle. I don't find it as interesting (which means I probably should have showed it first!), but had some fun playing with it in Photoshop. Here it is "naked": "Rusty Prongs Yet Again" And here it is with some stuff done to it to make it a bit more abstract and to emphasize the texture of the rust: And here is one final version where I went with a Psychotic Break with Reality theme: And that's about it for the artistic efforts this Saturday morning! I did little fabricy something yesterday, but it isn't ready to share yet. Hopefully it will be soon. Now Terry, Dara, Deborah, and I are going to go off to that cozy corner over there, the one with the overstuffed couch and chairs and the roaring fire and the big pot of coffee, and we're going to talk movies. Any of the rest of you are more than welcome to join us! Or you can quietly slip out the back and I'll see you tomorrow.