Monday, February 13, 2006

Happy Blogiversary to Me!

Yep, it's been one year today since I succumbed to the wiles of Dara and Julie and allowed myself to be sucked into the world of blogging. Dara: "Come on, girlfriend, try it. You'll LIKE it. The first post is free." Julie: "Come on, do it. Do it!! It's soooooo fun." What can I say? I'm weak and easily led astray. It would be traditional at this time to post a link to my very first blog entry, but that's the one and only entry I can't seem to pull up individually. I must not have figured out which little box to check to archive posts individually until Day 2. Still, if you're just fainting away from the curiosity of it all, you can always pull up the February 2005 archives and scroll to the bottom to find that first post. It was about shoes. What a shock. Heh. "Journey"