Sunday, November 13, 2005

Lame-O Filler Blog Entry #523

Nothing exciting is going on around here today and my brain is circling 'round and 'round trying to come up with an idea for a B4B entry, so I'm going to fall back on an old Sunday favorite - the infamous Blogthings quizzes. Two of 'em!
You are Dark Chocolate
You live your life with intensity, always going full force. You push yourself (and others) to the limit... you want more than you can handle. An extreme person, you challenge and inspire the world!
Not sure how accurate the description is (I kinda think "not very", but I do like dark chocolate, especially if it has coconut or nuts involved.
Your Nail Polish Color is Purple
How you're unique: You are artistic and expressive Why your style rocks: You pay special attention to color and fabrics What this color says about you: "I'm creative and know how to take care of myself"
Hhhmmm....actually I'm not a fan of purple nail polish, but I find the results interesting considering the color quiz results I posted a while back. Maybe my middle name should have been Violet!