Sunday, October 30, 2005

Sweet Violets

I first saw this test on Debra's blog and have since seen it on several others. Interesting that so many of us involved in fabric art turn out to be "Violet". That was my answer too and I admit, I think it sounds a lot like me. Also, although I wouldn't truly say I have a "favorite color", because I love so many of them, I'm most definitely drawn to red and blue quite often, so it's interesting to me that those are my "dominant" hues according to this test.
you are violet #EE82EE
Your dominant hues are red and blue. You're confident and like showing people new ideas. You play well with others and can be very influential if you want to be. Your saturation level is lower than average - You don't stress out over things and don't understand people who do. Finishing projects may sometimes be a challenge, but you schedule time as you see fit and the important things all happen in the end, even if not everyone sees your grand master plan. Your outlook on life is bright. You see good things in situations where others may not be able to, and it frustrates you to see them get down on everything.
the spacefem.com html color quiz
Here's another thing I found interesting about my result on that quiz. A few months ago, I took another quiz, but never got around to posting the results. It's a quiz that ties into a book (one I haven't read yet) by Pamela Oslie, who says she can see auras around people. I'm very envious of that! I've always wished I could see auras, but I can't. Anyway, the quiz on her website is supposed to tell you the dominant colors in your aura. And as you may have guessed from this lead-in, my results said that my dominant aura color is violet. My next highest scores, in order, were yellow, green, blue, indigo, and lavender. Don't those all sound pretty together? {smile} All the other colors scored low for me, a 4 or less. If you want to read what that means, go to the link above and click on "Colors". If you want to take the quiz yourself, go to the link above and click on "The Test". And if you take it, please let me know, because I'd love to hear your results!