Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Naaaaw....Really??

You can blame Gabrielle for this one, because this is one quiz I hadn't taken yet until I saw it on her blog. I expected to score as a hippy or maybe a nerdy girl. But popular bitch?? Oh. My. God. And 50% slut?? Well gee. I'm so proud. (sniff, sniff) I suppose I can console myself with Loser being at the bottom of the list. (snort!)

So there you have it. I'm a popular bitch with hippy, slutty, nerdy tendencies, seasoned with a dash of tomboy and preppiness. I'm sure it's true. Quizilla knows these things. :-)

What Type Of Girl Are You?

(Shouldn't that be type of "woman"??)

You scored as Popular Bitch.

Popular Bitch

81%

Hippy

75%

Slut

50%

Nerdy Girl

50%

Athletic Tomboy

31%

Preppy Girl

25%

Goth

0%

Loser

0%
What type of girl are you?!! created with QuizFarm.com