Saturday, July 09, 2005

The Book Quiz (and others!)

When I was waxing rapturous about the Return of Unkymoods, I mentioned the book quiz I took after reading about it on Joshilyn's blog and Lisa asked, "Ooooh, but we MUST know... what book was it?" It was "One Hundred Years of Solitude" by Gabriel Garcia Marquez. I haven't read the book, so maybe I'm misjudging it, but it quite frankly sounds like one I would detest. On the other hand, when I went back and took the quiz again, changing one answer early on so that I ended up getting a different series of questions, "my" book turned out to be "The Return of the King" by J.R.R. Tolkien. That answer made me much happier. :-) I took the other Blue Pyramid quizzes while I was there too. It turns out that.... If I were a country, I'd be Mexico. If I were a US state, I'd be California. If I were an animal I'd be a pelican. Anyone else want to try? You can find all four quizzes at the Blue Pyramid website. (Scroll about halfway down the page for links to all four.)