Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Tuesday Trek

This past weekend I took some photos of a couple of my quilts (including the sun quilt) so today I'm off to Lexington, about an hour away, to have the slides developed, because I've never been happy with the results from the place that does them closer to home. My goals for today: 1. To get some fabulicious killer slides that will make angels sing and jurors weep with joy. Or at least some that don't suck rocks. 2. To NOT: a) buy shoes b) buy fabric c) buy beads d) blow my Virtue by making a total FoodSlut of myself at a restaurant, tossing people aside in a hormonal frenzy and burying my face in whatever hot, sexy dessert catches my eye So, how to kill the time it takes to accomplish Goal the First without blowing Goal the Second? Good question. I don't have an actual answer yet. But I'll let you know how it goes.