Thursday, May 12, 2005

Will someone please turn down the sun for a while?

There is no joy in DebWorld today. Sit down, put your feet up, and grab some cheese and crackers while I have a little whine. I still have no quilting foot. I should probably just start something new, something I can do with a piecing foot, but dammit, I want to work on the sun quilt. (picture me stamping my foot and looking sulky) The headache is into Day 3 and last night it went migraine on me for a while, complete with light sparklers floating in front of my eyes and extreme nausea. SO not fun. It was well after 3 AM before I managed to get to sleep, then my youngest dog, Riley, decided I needed to be awake around 6 AM. When I was 18 years old, 3 hours of sleep was plenty. I am not 18 years old anymore. Still, today is better. I can see again and don't feel the need to make Mr. Toilet my new best friend, but I still want someone to turn the sun down a notch. Everything seems just a little too bright and glare-y. And this from someone who normally LOVES sunny days. But what I need right now is a good old-fashioned thunderstorm to equalize the pressure in my head. The weather gurus have been promising one for days, but it hasn't materialized. Bah! Can I just take a nice, long nap and have someone wake me when my head stops hurting and/or my quilting foot arrives? Thanks. How was the cheese?