Wednesday, May 25, 2005

TV, movies, books, and oh yeah...Quilts!

I just finished watching the season finale of "Lost" and may I just say "aarrggghhh!!!" Two hours and....that's it? That's all they're going to tell us? Come on!! Yeah, yeah, I know they have to leave enough mystery to lure people back next season, but they really didn't wind up anything at all. I feel cheated. I think ABC did a much better job with the finale of "Desperate Housewives". A lot of the questions were answered, but they set up a lot of new questions for the next round. I'm not at all happy about how "NCIS" ended yesterday either. I'm trying to remember why I watch this crap and it's not coming to me at the moment. I'm hoping to get to see the latest installment of Star Wars in the next few days. I want to see it before someone spoils it by telling me how it ends! Oh...wait a minute...the first Star Wars movie already did that. (snark!) No, seriously, I do want to see it. Maybe I'll manage it this weekend. I got the newest Dean Koontz novel, "Velocity" today and am panting to start it. It sounds really exciting! I'm currently reading "Monday Mourning" by Kathy Reichs and am probably 3/4 of the way through it, so I should be finishing that up soon. And yep, I quilted more today. Yay me! I know it sometimes sounds like I do nothing but sit on my ass all day reading, or watching tv, or messing with the 'puter, but I do get some work done, I swear. The quilting is going much better now that I'm working on the background instead of the sun sections. As long as things keep going the way they are now, I should be able to finish the sun quilt pretty soon. Then I have a couple more quilt ideas in the queue and two collage projects that need doing. Why does it always seem like I either have too many ideas or not nearly enough? That was a rhetorical question. :-)