Friday, May 20, 2005

Peony Line-up

Yesterday morning, the weather gurus were threatening thunderstorms (and boy, were they ever right!!) so I went out and picked a bouquet of peonies from the garden before the wind and rain could beat them to the ground. Then, as I was putting them in a vase, I felt like I really couldn't see them as well as I'd like, so I changed my plan, dug out a bunch of bud vases, and now I have a Peony Line-up on my living room mantle. Just point out the guilty Peony. Don't worry, you can see them, but they can't see you. I spent a huge chunk of yesterday with no 'puter thanks to the storms. Our electricity went out twice, and even when the electricity was on, I had big chunks of time when my 'net server was down. Lovely. So no progress on the website yesterday. Fingers crossed that today is better.